OAC Ministries is a non-profit organization, dependent upon God for its resources. We believe that He has established this ministry and will continue to provide for our needs through the gifts of His people. Each OAC missionary raises his own support, and since we are not a church, we ask our Christian friends to support their local churches first. Then we ask people to prayerfully consider giving to our ministry as well.
Your support would be greatly appreciated, and when you give, you will do so with the full knowledge that every dollar is a valuable investment for God’s Kingdom around the world. There are different ways in which you can assist us financially; some of these are listed below:
If you would like to donate to our mission or to a specific missionary, here are the options available to you:
- Contact us during business hours (519) 528-3226 to make a VISA , MASTERCARD or direct email money transfer (applicable only if you have an account with the 5 main banks in Canada.
- Send a cheque made payable to “OAC Canada” and send it to our mailing address (OAC Canada, P.O. Box 915 Wingham, ON N0G 2W0).
- If you want to make regular monthly donations, you can have it taken off your bank account directly by sending a VOID cheque to our mailing address and indicating on the back of the cheque how much you would like to donate, who the donation is designated for and whether you want to have the funds come off on the 1st or 15th of the month.
- If you want to make an immediate donation, feel free to click on the “donate now” button below, using the secure services of another donation collecting agency in Canada “Canada Helps”. Note that they are a not part of our mission but collects donations for many charities in Canada and therefore will charge our mission a 4% fee on each donation amount before it gets passed on to our mission for distribution to our programs or missionaries. If using this service, be sure to indicate clearly who the donation is intended for.
Thanks for your generosity to the Lord’s Work !
Receipts are issued during tax season. Gifts can be designated for one or a combination of the following categories:
- Personal support for a specific missionary.
- Special project (purchasing an open-air van, sound equipment, etc)
- General Fund to help our staff in a particular branch obtain evangelism supplies, purchase follow-up materials, maintain vans, etc.
- National Operating Fund to provide OAC men and women with promotional literature, annual staff conference travel assistance, administrative support, etc.
- Where Most Needed to help meet special needs among our staff as they arise.
from your Bank Account
You can participate in this convenient, secure and and fast way of regularly donating to the OAC missionary or project of your choice. You can authorize OAC to charge your bank account each month as if you had personally signed a check to us. These transfers may be changed or cancelled at any time. Such changes will be submitted to Open Air Campaigners through written notification in such time and in such manner as to afford OAC a reasonable opportunity to act on the request for you.
Wills and Trusts
A wonderful way to do something of real worth and of lasting value is to designate in your will that a percentage gift will be donated to OAC Canada. You will then live with the assurance that your generosity will bring an ongoing blessing to God’s work for many years.
For more donation information please contact:
Henry deRoos, Canadian Director
Telephone: (519) 528-3226 or E-mail